1. Dave Gardner - Rejoice Dear Hearts (Excerpt)
2. Monty Python - I Like Chinese
(Ginger jumps on CD player)
3. Bob & Ray - Mr. I Know Where They Are (Wainbridge Van Cortland) (1-1-A)
(Comedy Sketch - Bunny crossing stone) (Hot Rod: Asks for cow song)
4. Tom Lehrer - The Hunting Song
(Adrovdga commercial #1 * :30)
(Dedication for Bill Bragg)
5. Dave Gardner - The Spoon Story
(Adrovdga commercial #2 * :30)
(Comedy Sketch - Cooper: Asks for Andy Gree-footh)
6. Edith Massey - Big Girls Don't Cry
Why not stop in and see the hottest prices in town? Open from morning to four P.M.
And remember that the best adrovdgas have the big "Z" stamped in the top. That means they are Zeke's adrovdgas.
Pick up on the falling prices of Zeke's quality adrovdgas.
Why not stop in and see the hottest adrovdgas in town? Open from midnight to four A.M.
And remember that Mike's adrovdgas have the big "Z" stamped in the top....Or the big "A", or the big "B", or the Bigbird, depending on which truck they fell from.
Mike's Midnight Warehouse.